Would you like to share your educational innovation experience with the teaching community?
We have created a space for you at the Observatory of Educational Innovation!
We have launched a call for educators from any institution and all educational levels around the world to share their educational experiences and innovative practices with other teachers and our audience in general through an Edu bits article.
What is an Edu bits article?
It’s a popular article related to teaching innovation practice or educational innovation experience.
Teachers from kindergarten education through graduate education
Edu bits article publishing requirements
1. Download the Edu bits Article Format with the publishing guidelines and an editable guide that will help you to create your article.
2. Submit your article in .doc, .docx or .pdf. format to email@example.com including the following information: Full name, the institution where you work, position, and a brief biography.
3. The Observatory team will send an acknowledgment of receipt for your article to the email account you provided.
4. The Observatory reviewers will send you feedback of your article within ten business days.
5. Only articles whose content has been approved by the Observatory’s team of reviewers will be published. The publication is not guaranteed.
6. The content distributed by the Observatory is free to access. The article will also be an open education resource (OERs) following the Creative Commons CC-BY 3.0 guidelines
7. Promotion of individual platforms, applications, tools, organizations, etc. will not be accepted, only those justified by the content in the article.
8. The publication date of the article will be defined when the editing process ends considering the Observatory's publication schedule.
9. The article will be published on the Observatory’s website, Newsletter and social networks.
We would like to hear from you. Participate and share your experience!