Participants will take a virtual workshop from September 18 to 29, 2017, in which they will discuss an ethical dilemma of general interest, with a multicultural and multidisciplinary vision.
The Online Multicultural and International Xperience (OMIX) project, a two-week free online program by Tecnológico de Monterrey, seeks to bring together students of different nationalities to collaborate in the discussion of an ethical dilemma.
Participants will take a virtual workshop from September 18 to 29, 2017, in which they will discuss an ethical dilemma of general interest, with a multicultural and multidisciplinary vision. Students will be able to:
- Know the main philosophical approaches that underpin an ethical decision.
- Identify the values hat make up your ethical stance.
- Reflect and increase tolerance and respect for different opinions.
- Recognize how multicultural and multidisciplinary differences affect the same situation.
- Develop the ability to communicate effectively with peers from different cultures and disciplines.
- Establish new relationships at the international level.
The program is open to students from all over the world. The admission requirements are: to be a Master's degree student, to have English proficiency and to commit to the activities of the program. Upon completion of 100% of the activities, students will receive a certificate and a digital badge.
The deadline to apply is September 6. For more information, send an email to Ricardo Lyle: email@example.com or visit http://www.omix.com.mx/.