The SXSWedu® Conference & Festival fosters innovation in learning by hosting a diverse and energetic community of stakeholders from a variety of backgrounds in education. The four-day event affords registrants open access to engaging sessions, interactive workshops, hands on learning experiences, cinematic portrayals, early stage startups and a host of networking opportunities. By providing a platform for collaboration, SXSWedu works to promote creativity and social change.
Featured sessions greatly fuel fundamental conversations at SXSWedu and headline each hour’s collection of sessions. Broadly aligned with trending topics and themes, these celebrated voices offer engaging insights and perspectives.
- Employers Need More Than Just a Test Score
- Preparing Globally Competitive Students
- Higher Education Built by Students for Students
- The Impact of Critical Making
- The Learner Driven Revolution