EXPLORE THE INTERSECTION OF LEARNING AND INNOVATION
This year’s keynote speakers tap into the four critical elements of learning innovation: Curiosity, Disruption, Passion, and Technology. These keynotes are sure to inspire your inner innovator to take your own learning to new heights.
- Learning with Friends: Best Practices in Adopting Social Learning
- Training the Whole Person: Biometrics for Learning
- Performance Support as an Extended-blend Solution Component
- Patterns for Successful Mobile Learning Games
- Ten Projects Showcasing the Top 10 Reasons for Gamification
- B.Y.O.L.: Applying Video Curation and Interaction in Student-driven Bite-sized Learning
- Online Course Metrics You Should Measure (But Probably Aren’t)
- MOOCs: Will This Be Where Higher Ed and Corporate Training Meet Next?
- Learning with Augmented Reality and 3-D Viewers
- and more